ZumZumChick was hurt in accident

hey Jena, you know we all care about ya...and we sure as hell won't stop. That guy deserves to never drive again, and I just hope he gets his ass kicked in jail. I also hope he realizes that he could have stolen the life of a wonderful gal that night, not to mention his own.

that sucks.....get better soon.....and i hope your new mazda will bring you as much joy as your old one did....your going to get a mazda right???

Im really sorry to hear about this Jena. I hope you recovery 100% very soon and that your car replacement is just as good as the old one was.... I can't stand drunk drivers, there needs to be stricter laws on drunk driving. It wont affect me so make it as harsh as they can! Again, get well soon.;)

Brandon said:
that sucks.....get better soon.....and i hope your new mazda will bring you as much joy as your old one did....your going to get a mazda right???

as soon as i can look around again i will be looking at mazdas to answer your question. once again to all of you who have been thinking of me .. thank you so much. i appreciate so much. but once again...im getting sleepy...these pain killers are miricles i tell ya. but once i find out who this person was who hit me he will have a beating of his/her own. i wish i was consious to see who it was. once i know who it was i will post for you guys if you even want to be updated on my somewhat of a tragedy...i love you all JENA

my day was just :bs: so :wtf: :'( :'( :'( :'( i just want jack back!:'(

Now i dont even know this girl, but it doesent matter: that really sucks. I hope you get better soon, and i hope to god the drunk driver gets the bad end of the kharma stick...

If i were one to pray ofr your health i would, but i'm not that kinda guy, so i can offer my sympathy, I hope you get better soon.

Hope you get better soon. Pain killers are good but its much much better when you don't need them.

Drunk driving laws aren't as tough on the bastards as they need to be. Punishments should be severe enough that nobody would ever ever want to do it.

Hope you get better soon

I lost a friend to a drunk driver about 8 years ago,
she was riding her bike, she stopped to tie her shoe and this dunk ass bastard ran her over, literaly

you are very lucky, you have support from all of us

Hey Jena, Karl here, I'm talking to you online as I type this reply! I hope all is well, it's a good thing you're alive, and tho' your P5 is dead, ohhh there will be more zoom zoom to come! Pain killers are a goood buzz, just easy on them percocets. Ahh, I remember when I got them wisdom teeth removed.....(sigh) :)

Jena,

this really sucks.

Look on the a little better side. You are going to recover in a few month and will be all better. Your car - totalled.

Glad you are alive. From the first post, it sounds like it was a a lot of damage. Still glad you are getting better.

******* drunk drivers suck. They should cut his testicals off and I'm not even jocking.

****. People suck.

cut them off?

you are far to kind, they should use a cheese grader to take them off, and they should make him eat them on top of a taco made of his own s***

There are too many people get injured cause of drunk drivers. I had some CHP come out to our HS and talk about drunk driver. They showed a few pictures.

In one of the picture, the guy hit a wall. His seat belt ripped!!! He flew out. Other pictures had teenagers killed cause some drunk bastard ran a red light or just hit their car so bad.

i am sorry to hear about your mishap. ******* guy... and people wonder why i get so frustrated with drunards. sue his ass, sue his family. i hope that you feel better soon.

in my area
4 years ago
5 drunk teens in a car crossed a median and hit a speeding ambulance head on, all 5 died

if I ever see the fucker that ran over my friend, I will beat the s*** out of him, literaly
her father, I swear to this day I have never seen a man cry so much, he was on his knees when the officer came to his house

Sir Nuke said:
Jena, your new here....but as you can see it makes no difference. You are one of the family...and like all families...we care about each and every one of us....

We are all very happy that you are still with us....THAT is the most important thing. you can get another ride....just as nice as Jack....but we couldn't get us a new Jena.

Best Wishes and a speedy recovery.

(stash)

Here Here...

Get well soon! :D

keyserscott said:
driving around a 3 thousand pound car sober can be dangerous. driving drunk is just plain retarded. take a cab. it's 10X cooler than driving around, even in a MP5, drunk.
You may want to reread what happened. She was not drunk. The other driver in the truck was drunk. The forum members here are too smart to drink and drive.

And I hope you're okay.. Sorry about the loss, but as everyone says: "cars can be replaced; people cannot". I wish you the best.

THANK GOD YOU ARE (relatively) OKAY!!!!!!!! :) Just saw this thread, feel better, drunk drivers suck!!!!! :)

Back