Zoom Zoom BANG!!!

erockp5

I had to post this since the car involved was a red mazda(no model given). I guess this would be a word to the wise, after getting a speeding ticket count slowly to 100 and head home.

Garnett, 20, was pulled over for speeding Tuesday when Hampton officer Chip Raines clocked her going 51 mph in a 35 mph zone, police said. Raines pulled Garnett over, and she accepted and signed the $90 ticket without complaint.

After Garnett pulled away, the officer got back in his cruiser to continue his shift. But as he turned onto a street, he saw Garnett's red Mazda speeding up behind him. Her car slammed into the back of his cruiser before he could react, Wideman said.

"She must have tracked around the block to get behind him," Wideman said. "It was no coincidence."

She accelerated again, rear-ending the police car three more times, Wideman said. Garnett made another run at Raines, but zoomed past after he pulled to the right side of the street.

As Garnett maneuvered to hit him head-on, the officer struck her vehicle, pinning her car to the curb, Wideman said.

full story
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm.../ap/20031107/ap_on_fe_st/reverse_police_chase

Holy S*#t ! I think if I was the cop I probably would have beat her down in the street after that !!! (fight)

how dumb (or high) do you have to be to do that? he obviosly has your info in the event that you succeed and escape... they'll just show up at your house and drag you downtown.

She accelerated again, rear-ending the police car three more times, Wideman said. Garnett made another run at Raines, but zoomed past after he pulled to the right side of the street.

Notice "zoomed"? zoom zoom! heh

Anyway, obiviously, the person driving the "Mazda" was a freakin moron and deserves to be locked up for a long, long time.

mountjonas said:
what a ****.

My thoughts exactly. I hope she gets put away for a long time. Was she high or sumthing, cause doing something this dumb, you would hope she was intoxicated, if not, was she blonde??? Just kidding, she's just a dumb b****.

wow... talk about road rage. It would be reallll hard as a cop not to beat the crap out of her.

no drugs, just stupid
Garnett was being held without bond in the Hampton jail on a charge of felonious assault on a police officer. Wideman said there was no indication of drug or alcohol use on her part.

Back