Yummy Spooooool

yup... im running a GT3076RS and the spool is nice
but i can imagine it must sound a lot better on a V6

god damn i cant wait to get my block finished i want to make people jealous with the spool of the turbo i run hahaha i want to see some vids though

LOL shows how much I know about the ms6... But aren't some mazda6' V6 though. Let's see some vids :)

some mazda's are v6 the mazda 6s, but its not a turbo and i think there are like 1 or 2 people that have ever tried to turbo it.

well if i were to turbo a V6 it would only be a TT set up , Unless it was a I6 then that would just be a big single turbo IMO

LV, could you give me like a range in price how much this is costing you? If you don't mind, that is. I'm looking to upgrade to the same exact turbo as you. It would be much appreciated =].

yah i am getting rid of my turbo , i will have pics up tomorrow , im selling for way cheap big med bills just came in so any money will help , im also going to be posting the pics of the corksport FMIC and ATP DP that im also getting rid of . All i ask is help i need a stock air box and also a stock exhaust if anyone is willing to straight trade for any of these item except for the turbo please let me know , again the pics will be posted tomorrow with everthing im selling , to bad i already married the COBB AP :( well let me know , BTW the turbo has only 103 mi on it . . . .

PS i also have a Dash Hawk that im selling way cheap make offer that will also be in the pic along with brand new Auto Meter Boost and AFR gague . . . ..

you know you can just uninstall the AP and you'll be fine. i the one screen just go to uninstall and it will revert back to your stock ecu map.

Back