You know your a Car Enthusiast when....

when you are working on the car, get pissed, throw the monkey wrench down, rebounds off your foot, hits the car, and the first thing you do is check to make sure the cars ok... not to mention you totally lost you anger towards to car and now feel apologetic

when you are working on the car, get pissed, throw the monkey wrench down, rebounds off your foot, hits the car, and the first thing you do is check to make sure the cars ok... not to mention you totally lost you anger towards to car and now feel apologetic
Haven't we all done that

When your girlfriend says you love your car more than her, and you actually try and justify it to her...

When your at work and you tell a customer to hold on for a second, just so you can reply back to a post made in a thread. LoL

When you can aw your friends at the fact you can name every car by the headlights behind you or the taillights in front of you:D

When you'd rather listen to the engine than the radio

When you go out for drives, just because.

When you treat your car as if it had feelings

When you can aw your friends at the fact you can name every car by the headlights behind you or the taillights in front of you:D
lol.. I thought I was the only wierdo that does that...

I do this as well.....and my 6 year old son has started! During the day he can rattle of more car makes and models of cars on the road than my wife.

when most people avoid living near major highways, you actually enjoy it because the sounds of the modded cars get you excited just thinkin about what they are doing (racing)

Back