york area?

svxin

anyone around the york shrewsbury hanover area? when my car is finished i would like to have a little meet somewhare.

i live in littlestown, but you would prolly rarely catch me at home. im at psu for school and dont get a chance to get back that way much. keep me posted though!

Wagner opens next month and the Bmore people are thinking about maybe doing a BBQ that weekend.

yes i will be at wagners shop and you guys might be able to see my p5 up there. hopefully the motor will be in and well i guess you will have to wait and see cant give details but dont eat before you swing by because what you see under my hood well will just put it this way its going to be sick.

Would love to meet with you guys but a 2 hour drive one way is long when I have to be at work at 7 pm that night will not work for me. Let me know if you guys are around some other time maybe I can hook up with you. Thanks

what years does the body kit fit? might be intrested. What does it look like?Maybe we can hook up together sometime? keep it touch.
(pullup)

c_altland said:
Would love to meet with you guys but a 2 hour drive one way is long when I have to be at work at 7 pm that night will not work for me. Let me know if you guys are around some other time maybe I can hook up with you. Thanks

will do man.. we're planning a go-karting meet in King of Prussia at some point in january. if you want more info and whatnot about club gatherings.. shoot on over to www.mazdateam.org/forums and register, and I'll keep posting stuff in the car meets and PA sections.

Won't fit my car I don't have a P5 mine is a reg protege 4 dr. may be we can hook up some time when I am not working my 2 full time job's. let me know if you want to hook up.

Cool may bed some time we can hook up and chat about cars and show off or cars some time let me know! (wiggle)

Back