YIKES! eBay Pro5

yyaaaa um the hood is cool (ugh) , but when you put a cf hood on your trying to reduce the weight of the car..... but than to go and ad all that other s*** kinda defeats the purpose (yupnope)

(boom07) Why in the name of God would you do that to your car? Let's see how many drywall screws I can pump into the dash! He must be big into racing to need that roof vent. So many things on that car that are just wrong. (blowjob)

SenorCorwin said:
"powered by ebay"

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
I made it rice, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive fouled up each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it eBay.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without detonation.

I planned each charted course;
Each ghetto option along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it eBay.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more tachs than I could chew.
But through each install, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it eBay.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive been pwn3d bad; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it eBay.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows my car blows -
And did it eBay!

(ricer)The neon washer nozzles are so totally worth it though. So rare, only the best cars have them.(ricer)

(chair)

The Kenwood CD/DVD Player shown in one of the pictures does not come with the car, it will be replaced with the factory CD Player.

What the hell, 8,000 for a car that was probly abused with 87,000 miles on it and you do not even get the damn after-market stereo

You guys are all slow, that hoodscoop is obviously for his RMIC, and the holes in the back are for aerodynamics....noobs......LMAO!! How could he possibly drive that car and expect anyone to take him seriously?!? (rlaugh)

I like how he prettymuch has no performance mods at all. So he needs a 2nd tach for...?

The reserve isn't met yet and bid's at 8k. I'd hate to know what this dude thinks it's worth.

I wonder whats plugged into the glovebox inverter...

Looks like he worked at pepboys and just bought every universal fit rice part they had. The rear lip is hilarious, I would've at least painted the stock bumper flat black underneath.

wow, somebody found a car i wont somewhat defend..... 8000 for a car with 87000 miles and nx..... i dont think so. the 2nd tach on this car is ghetto also.... i have a second tach but mine is in a better location and mine is placed right next to my boost/ a/f guage so i would rather pay attention to them rather then my speed when i race.
and i agree spark plugs are not mods,neon washers.... (i think he ment led washers) are not somthing that should be listed as a mod.
thats abt all i got........
rob

Latest posts

Back