Yet Another New Owner

arcane73

IT'S NOT CUTE!!!!
:
03 Laser Blue Protege 5
I'm enjoying my first import. Previous rides were '66 mustang, '79 Ford truck, '86 Mustang, and an occasional bike thrown in for good measure. The newest ride is an '03 Laser Blue Protege 5. Going to do my best to avoid the stereotypes ;).
Anyway, some of the stuff i want to address: those god awful yellow marker lights on the bumper, some gauge rings, tint, and a new H/U. Which brings me here....anyone have pics of the new Pioneer DEH-P5800 installed? Curious as to how it looks in place.

Time for some sleep.

welcome to the forums! you will be sure to find a good deal of information and good people here. be sure to check my site for all your protege needs as well, drop me a line if you have any questions.

(cheers) for another laser blue 03! Is it an 03 or an 03.5? The .5's have a "spare tire sub" (dumbest looking thing ever, but it works lol)

Captain KRM P5 said:
drop me a line if you have any questions
I'll be getting some stuff soon enough. :)
GordonJ said:
Laser Blue is the second best color, right behind yellow of course.
I have reason to think that you may be biased! :p
aMaff said:
Is it an 03 or an 03.5?
It's an '03...nothing in the back except a donut spare.....for now.

And to everyone else: Thanks for the welcome!

GordonJ said:
Welcome to the forums! Laser Blue is the second best color, right behind yellow of course. ;)
yellow for the win!!

welcome to the board!

Welcome to your new addition!

Street unit has gauge rings available now, as well as a couple cool group buys open, with more in the works, check my sig.

Welcome!
Coupla' solutions for the 'dork lights' on the sides:
Hit 'em with tint (nightshades or even black bbq paint (it still shines through)) or convert to Celica clear lens (with some minor work) see the how-to section.

P-Funk! said:
convert to Celica clear lens (with some minor work) see the how-to section.
Ordered and soon to be finished! (thanks to the 'how-to' for the suggestions)
RaiderMP5 said:
Street unit has gauge rings available now
That is next on the list.
p5power said:
yellow for the win!!
What is it with you yellow owners? :D

sorry guys...laser blue ftw (first)
(glare)

Attachments

• DSCN2965.JPG
    DSCN2965.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 83