yes sir, may i have another.

You left it sitting in the same spot, out in the open for over a week? Damn, someone definitaly was scoping your car.

this is the reason I have an alarm with interior and exterior motion sensors along with a tilt sensor just in case they try to steal my wheels and also a backup battery, all hooked up to a nice pager. that sux dude. try lifting fingerprints from the car before you clean it.

yup, cops did that there was dew on the car so they didnt get anything on it. almost got it running, and a new window is 150 installed, doesnt make sense to use insurance with a 200 dollar deduct.

01bluemp3 said:
yup, cops did that there was dew on the car so they didnt get anything on it.
There had to be a ton of prints on the inside of the car no? I guess they could've been wearing gloves, but it sounds like the cops were just being lazy...

wtf

dam that ******* sucks man. i must say you are takeing this well. if i were you and it was a option i would think of moveing. i mean you have had the same car broken into twice now am i right? its prolly in your appartment complex or area.

heh

sorry i just thought of something. next time your driveing in your area and you see some guy you dont know smile at your car beat the s*** out of them =D

That sux to hear that your car was broken into. I agree get a perimeter sensor so that if anyone gets within two feet of your car it starts paging you. I have it on my msp and it bugs everyone, but it keeps people honest. go with one of the dei alarms, i love my viper its great. You should also get a backup battery, interior siren, pin switch for the hood and trunk and maybe even a glass break sensor. Go all out once so that you wont have to go through this again.

Latest posts

Back