Yellowsport20.....where are my parts???!!!

pm_replied.png
Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: turbo parts cheap

So i've been waiting since 7-25 for a reply, message, comment, heads up....refund...anything. i've written this dude 5 times already, sent him 300$ the same day we agreed on buying the parts, and so far, he acknowledged getting the money, but no replies nor have i gotten my parts from him.
i wrote on his 'visitor messages' and still nothing. it shows he was active yesterday, so he's obviously avoiding me.
Mods, i need some help plz.
thanks!

i think i paid as a gift, and even sent him 10$ extra to pay for the paypal fees! he was VERY GRATEFUL that i sent him the extra 10$. WTfudge, man. seriously.
i wrote him nicely, asking "hey, i'm not one to bash anyone online or whatever, just contact me, update me, let me know what's going on" i know of a few friends that sold parts and got in a car accident and came online a week later to find a bunch of crap being said on other forums, so i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt ....

yeah man even if they say to send it as a gift i wouldnt unless you actually know the person. a member tried doing that to me but i "accidentally" sent the money(paying for goods) before he told me to send it as a gift. and after many emails back and forth i escalated the issue in paypal and had him refund me the money. i didnt tell the mods but that member was shortly banned. im guessing others complained about him. now i would double check if you sent it as a gift because if you send money as a gift you pay the paypal fees. so hopefully you didnt because then you gave him an extra $10 dollars :/

if you send money as a gift you do not pay pay pal fees, i send money to 2 members here every time i buy something off of them and i never get hit with any fees

Good luck on getting the parts… I was close to purchasing this, but he never supplied pictures of the turbo manifold to see if it was cracked or not.

Last edited:
if you send money as a gift you do not pay pay pal fees, i send money to 2 members here every time i buy something off of them and i never get hit with any fees

Correct...no fees for either buyer or seller if sent as a gift, but unless you personally know the person I wouldn't send it as a gift...I even tell people especially first time buyers DO NOT send me as a gift...if it is someone I have done numerous transactions with and they can trust me I obviously do not mind, however first time people won't accept it...

I'm in the same boat. Sent money and haven't received anything, and he hasn't responded to my message asking for a tracking number or update.

Sorry to hear about this and thanks to azuelke for the heads up...yellowsport20 has now been labeled a "Potential Scammer".

I've re-opened his Turbo and other parts Stupid cheap (http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...Stupid-cheap&p=6311798&viewfull=1#post6311798) thread so that you guys can update the thread with posts about the fact you haven't received squat yet! Let's make it well known that yellowsport20 is a "Potential Scammer" and hopefully it will put pressure on him to resolve these transaction issues ASAP!

I see he has another recent FS thread...Blitz turbo timer and Boost controller - SOLD (http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...r-SOLD&p=6311800&viewfull=1#post6311800)...Is there an issue with this transaction as well? If so...You can rate him as a seller, post feedback and contact Panjo to see if they can help in any way.

Does anyone have his contact info? Anyone live near him?

I'll send him a PM...Please keep this thread updated, thanks!

Back