Yellow MSP spotted on the 105

Mazdaspd035

:
Titanium MSP #869
Saw a Yellow MSP with Altezzas and no license plates on the 105E around Willmington exit. Who are you, speak up if your in here..:D

HondaToMazda said:
Thats me! I got a Yellow MSP! Oh wait... I don't have Altezzas. Sorry. Rudi, Hows your car doign at AEM by the way.

They called a couple of days ago and said they made the hard pipes for the intercooler and they did the intake. They were on there way to the dyno. I'm going to call them today to see how the progress is going. I miss my MSP. :(

Mazdaspd035 said:
They called a couple of days ago and said they made the hard pipes for the intercooler and they did the intake. They were on there way to the dyno. I'm going to call them today to see how the progress is going. I miss my MSP. :(

Are they giving you the hardpipes as well?

Cool, hey isn't there a P5 with a Mintblue kit in Downey?? The red one with Bronze gram lights? Maybe we should meet up a Sava's or that Monkey shop on Firestone one of these days.

RODSCALIP4 said:
Cool, hey isn't there a P5 with a Mintblue kit in Downey?? The red one with Bronze gram lights? Maybe we should meet up a Sava's or that Monkey shop on Firestone one of these days.

Yeah, I think I have seen him although I don't remember what color P5 it was. There is another P5 a yellow one in Norwalk, close to my friends house.

Back