yellow fogs or smoked?

liljae8

:
2013 CWP Mazdaspeed3
i have a white p5, like in my sig, and i bought the yellow lamin-x vinyls for my fogs. should i stick with yellow or go with smoked or charcoal. anyone have any on their white p5? also, i have a panda theme going on.

Last edited:
I had smoked and now have yellow ( both sets are lamin-x ), I think the smoked are worthless. It destroyed the light output. I really like the yellow tho. Also have yellow bulbs now. So I suggest yellow and yellow bulbs ,Hope that helped lol

I had smoked and now have yellow ( both sets are lamin-x ), I think the smoked are worthless. It destroyed the light output. I really like the yellow tho. Also have yellow bulbs now. So I suggest yellow and yellow bulbs ,Hope that helped lol

well, right now i do have yellow bulbs on them.

hmmm... do you think it'll look a lil crazy with everything white and black then yellow out of nowhere? but i might just do the yellow overlays

leave it how it is. the yellow just wont look right with your panda setup. and to put smoke overlays on fogs just defeats the purpose of fog lights.

u got rid of the lip right? I say find an msp lip , delete fogs. But till then most say yellow.

I don't think yellow overlays will look good for you. It'll detract from the rest of your car. My opinion, leave it how it is.

as much as i like yellow fogs, im going to have to agree with the few on here that it wont look right with your current set up. either leave them or smoke them. But then there is the point of how much the smoking will ruin your light output.

P1000033.jpg

STA600014.jpg

i like yellow, i remember reading somewhere that it helps with visibility in the fog. lol i don't know how true that is though.

Yup, I still stand by what I said earlier. I think a light blue overlay would look much nicer. It's more subtle.

Back