Yellow Fog Light Overlays Done!!!!!

FlannelBoy711

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
No pics yet cause I don't have a camera. Look good, from a distance. I really ****** them up with creases and some bubbles, but it aint a show car so i dont give a s***. Hopefully to have them up soon. Awesome buy for only 10 bux!! Only reason I messed up was because I was in a HUGE hurry. Thanks Blue Batmobile.

FlannelBoy711 said:
No pics yet cause I don't have a camera. Look good, from a distance. I really ****** them up with creases and some bubbles, but it aint a show car so i dont give a s***. Hopefully to have them up soon. Awesome buy for only 10 bux!! Only reason I messed up was because I was in a HUGE hurry. Thanks Blue Batmobile.
i thought you didn't like the whole yellow look back in the day eh?

traitorhound said:
i thought you didn't like the whole yellow look back in the day eh?
I was a youngn back in the day, I didn't know any better :D

It grew on me, but i tried em out tonight and i gotta change the fog bulbs, cause before they were a blueish and now they giv off a greenish look.

(mj)

MP5s Make Ready said:
Yeah how do you order them?
email him... dubblea@peoplepc.com

here's the yellow overlays on a midnight blue:

fog%20lamps%20truc.jpg

frontend.jpg

Last edited:
He gets a lot of emails. Proteges aren't the only cars he's doing stuff for. :) It's good stuff though. Pictures of my Laser Blue P5 are on his site for examples.. and see my sig. :)

I think it'd help a bit in protecting against rock chips.. maybe not if you hit something big, but at least a little

I just went out and bought yellow tint for my fogs. I had to pre-cut it and all that bulls***. It was a pain in the ass, so I'm not to steal Bluebats thunder. I'm sure his system is a whole lot easier.

dang. way to be supportive. even if you dont like them.. dont gotta say anything like that. as long as you like what you put on your car then its cool.
snacks.. when youre driving at night with the fogs on.. how does it look? ive gotten used to everything [the light] being white on the road.. does it look like 2/3 white and 1/3 yellow from the fogs?

aznsebass said:
dang. way to be supportive. even if you dont like them.. dont gotta say anything like that. as long as you like what you put on your car then its cool.
snacks.. when youre driving at night with the fogs on.. how does it look? ive gotten used to everything [the light] being white on the road.. does it look like 2/3 white and 1/3 yellow from the fogs?
I like them...it definitely gives the car a different look at night. You really notice the fogs when you first turn them on and drive around in them, but eventually you get used them. I would say its 3/4 white and 1/4 yellow. Just picture an IS300 at night with their yellow fogs on. I'm actually interested in amber now that I have seen pics.

I actually like your fogs, snacks.
I think that the fogs match your car even during daytime. I had similar yellow fog covers on my midnight blue p5, but I found that they didn't really match, so I took them off.

Back