XtremeBoost Manifold

Okay I am about to get my return in less than a week. I need an update on this before I go out and buy the PG Manifold.

just sent the store owner an email regarding this product, since we have not heard anything from "our representative".

Sorry guys....we haven't heard back from the vendor that was supposed to be producing this. So i will get with Frank and see what he would like to do about making more of these.

Sorry guys....we haven't heard back from the vendor that was supposed to be producing this. So i will get with Frank and see what he would like to do about making more of these.

Tits man. . . we appreciate it. We love options and willing to pay for them.

Just got a reply from Frank. Heads up. . . they moved from Florida to NC and still trying to get set-up in new shop. The test car is pulling great and feels more powerful and sounds meaner.

Once he gets the numbers and they are satisfied, then they will begin to make 5 - 6 a week. Might be able to pull a GB once they get the numbers.

Okay. . . let's clear the air.

There are no numbers as of yet. . . this means stats on HP and TQ or even PRICES. So everybody chill, give it time. They are working on it.

The last thing that anybody wants is an expensive piece of hardware that doesn't put out. Much like the "I'm going to wait till I'm married" Prom Queen. I will update you as soon as I hear something.

The last thing that anybody wants is an expensive piece of hardware that doesn't put out. Much like the "I'm going to wait till I'm married" Prom Queen. I will update you as soon as I hear something.

Do your best to point them in the site's direction for an Authorized Vendor status once the product is determined viable. It would be great to get them more involved in the community.

I am working on trying to get to a dyno...just haven't had time with all the snow we have had in NC. We are also looking into making a few other parts as well. Stay tuned for results

Do your best to point them in the site's direction for an Authorized Vendor status once the product is determined viable. It would be great to get them more involved in the community.

I just sent a PM to get things going so we can be on here as a vendor . We have a local car which we're working with and the parts will all be tested well before any are sold . We have flanges on order to make manifold's for both stock replacement manifolds and for T3 based turbos we may even offer full turbo kits . We will also have a FIMC soon , we have already made a few which have been running for amount 8 months with great feedback from the owners . We will also be on ****************.org as well for those of you that are members their also.

I just sent a PM to get things going so we can be on here as a vendor . We have a local car which we're working with and the parts will all be tested well before any are sold . We have flanges on order to make manifold's for both stock replacement manifolds and for T3 based turbos we may even offer full turbo kits . We will also have a FIMC soon , we have already made a few which have been running for amount 8 months with great feedback from the owners . We will also be on ****************.org as well for those of you that are members their also.

Welcome, and you can't mention other sites like that, or you will get the same results. On an up note, looking forward to seeing this happen.

I just sent a PM to get things going so we can be on here as a vendor . We have a local car which we're working with and the parts will all be tested well before any are sold . We have flanges on order to make manifold's for both stock replacement manifolds and for T3 based turbos we may even offer full turbo kits . We will also have a FIMC soon , we have already made a few which have been running for amount 8 months with great feedback from the owners .

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some pictures/dyno sheets/product! This platform has kind of hit a plateau for support from other companies so it's great to see someone diving into the mix like this. Let me know if you have any questions about the forums and I'll make sure you get pointed in the right direction!

Blendercloud

2poduna.jpg

jqhzib.jpg

vmw2rk.jpg

Pics as requested

Back