xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

I bought a clutch last year but faulty install ruined it, so now I need another before I think of putting in more power. I haven't bought the replacement yet, I'm going for a whole different brand.

Check club roadster. Plenty of information regarding things that everyone does now on there.

She didn't want my sloppy seconds, shes got her own taste; 15x8 +20 TRM C1s in teal spaced out to +0. Thats the next thing for her ;)

She didn't want my sloppy seconds, shes got her own taste; 15x8 +20 TRM C1s in teal spaced out to +0. Thats the next thing for her ;)

If she's got taste, what's she doing with you? <3

Her car looks pretty good aside from those few little blemishes that I think I see on the door. Is the finishing panel faded, or is that just the lighting? Just curious.

Body definitely needs work and yeah, the panel is faded and cracked in a few places. It will get replaced eventually with a cf one from Autokonexion and the car will get repainted/repaired once she gets a hardtop.

Word. Too much sun out there in CA. LOL. It'll look good with the CF panel. Keeping the same color?

More then likely, she doesn't like the idea of the engine bay and other parts staying red if the car were to change colors lol

Back