xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

img00050e.jpg

aw goodluck with you're miata, here ismine. im trying to do exact opposite of you and make mine one of the girliest. soon to be dropped, and turboed :) though.

nice stuff greg. where the eff did you get all the money lol. buying the car, then modding it immediately. guess you got a premium for what you sold off the pro!

i have a new ....to me project/dd... for after the lx.

Yeah, I didn't take a too bad of a hit off parts so it helped a lot.

Well lets see, today I got all four corners rolled professionally, pulled the front liners, did a quick test fit of one of the rims, then gave a buddy of mine the rims to take to the powdercoater tomorrow :D

I know I had said paint originally, but this dude knows a powdercoater that will probably do it for half the price of paint, so screw it. I hope to be slammed before the weekend, roll bar in next weekend and wheels on next week sometime to be ready for Hellaflush 5 on june 5th :D

that is great that u got all that goodness lined up, can't wait to see it put together :)

seeing the color on a wheel that is not a photoshop makes them look so much better, im excited to see how they come out

Back