xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Picked up my Autokonexion trunk n finish panel yesterday, installed last night, received red out vinyl today, installed after car wash and bam, sex. Just waiting for my side skirts now, diffuser soon!

Know what would make it more awesome? Some more ground clearance and wider / stickier tires...

teehehehehe
*runs and hides*

Know what would make it more awesome? Some more ground clearance and wider / stickier tires...

teehehehehe
*runs and hides*

(2thumbs)

But of all the slammed Miatas I've seen, I like yours... a lot :)

Yeeeee <3

For being slammed, fitted, unfunctional and etc, I seem to have a decent amount of track and functional fans. I'm ok with that :D

Since I got no where better to post this;

Ill tell you right now, if they close the slammed thread permanently over bulls*** caused by aj, Antoine and his site can kiss my ass and ill never come back.

For what its worth, i apologize for whatever problems i contributed to your threads. I am sorry.

I know what they think of me. Im well aware of it. thats fine, not everyone is your friend.

Better be careful dub... this thread might get closed as well.

Also **** this site for banning all the wrong people. Haven't we learned anything from censorship today?

Since I got no where better to post this;

Ill tell you right now, if they close the slammed thread permanently over bulls*** caused by aj, Antoine and his site can kiss my ass and ill never come back.

yea, **** this. lets ban all the people with any real knowledge of any of the mazda platforms, than we will lock the threads with the most views because thats ******* cool.

Back