Wtt: Msp Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ ZOOM

:
07 S2000
Im looking to trade my mica black MSP trunk with 03.5 spoiler for a regular mica black trunk plus $50 buck. must be in good condition with no scratches. preferr local trade.!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 90
SeR_Cyclops said:
you want to sell just the wing?

no i can't sell just the wing. then i'll have holes in the trunk. i want to find someone who is welling to trade trunks.

SeR_Cyclops said:
may i ask why you want to trade trunks? just trade wings lol
i want to go wingless. and not have to bondo the holes and repaint. trading with the same mica black color and im good to go.

but wont their trunk have holes? or did you specify also what if they are different shades cars fade different. not trying to be a jerk just asking?

SeR_Cyclops said:
but wont their trunk have holes? or did you specify also what if they are different shades cars fade different. not trying to be a jerk just asking?

im basically looking for someone with a black mica trunk, i know the other protege models such as the DX , LX, ES has the mica black color. and i know some of them dont come with spoilers. thats what im after. a trunk with no holes. mica black. so who ever owns a lower model pro that wants a msp spoiler will get a great deal. i can also trade. as long as the person pay for shipping on both trunks. uhless its local trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back