WTT: 2003.5 Laser Blue MSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronlux

:
2003.5 MSP
I have a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protoge that I am looking to get out of in the quickest way possible and would prefer a trade with another Mazda enthusiast. I just started nursing school so all my time goes to lab and my money goes to tuition. I'm looking for something a little more economical to help with the 40 mile commute too. I'm open to just about anything but had a protege 5 or a mazda 3 in mind. Let me know what you have. I am more than willing to meet someone from out of state and split the distance.

The car was bought April of 2008 with 44000 miles and currently has 68000 miles. The car has a substantial list of mods already done to it including a FMIC, Synapse BOV, a custom 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust with glasspack resonator and Magnaflow muffler, a SplitSecond Air/Fuel controller, AEM wideband with Autometer boost and oil pressure gauges in the single DIN bezel, "DaveB clones" gauge rings by yudkib, Perrin Short shifter, urethene motor mounts all around, Injen short ram intake. It's also has a layer of Mass Loaded Vinyl (it's similar to dynamat) to help reduce cabin noise. Less that 100 miles ago the following was done: full size protege 5 radiator installed, replaced both serpentine belt, new coolant overflow tank installed, new PCV valve installed, and replaced transmission fluid. I wasn't originally planning to get rid of the car so there has been no expense spared for maintenance. I have put a lot of time and money into this vehicle over the past two years; my needs have just changed and I need something that does not require the additional care of the turbo engine.

idzmzt.jpg

15hij3k.jpg

mj22ds.jpg

2efojr9.jpg

if your willing to drive to springfield mo, i haave a 2006 chevy cobalt ss with alot of mods. it makes 277whp. you would have to give your car plus 6,000 cash if your interested.

Is there anything wrong with it? I have an mp3 with some issues if you'd be interested...it would stand out more since its yellow

Have a 2002 Protege 5. Roughly 56k mileage, original engine. automatic. great on gas. no engine mods, just a few minor cosmetic mods.(window tints, HID's, Interior LEDs etc. ) let me know if your interested, i am from NY.

is this still avalible ? i work in boca off glades and 441 . would you be willing to meet up one day so i could see it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back