WTS new engine leftov's.manifolds, harnesses, injectors OH MY!

hey guys, another victim of the zoom zoom boom.
I got a new engine and along came a bunch of stuff i dont need. EVERYTHING SOLD AS IS no returns
ITS ALL JDM YO'
prices obo

first up,
coil packs --40$

photo 4 by cmezz331, on Flickr

Next
EGR valve $30

photo 5 by cmezz331, on Flickr

lastly,
N/A exhaust manifold. $30
O2 sensor $15
(or take em both for 40)

well used MSP clutch and pressure plate $20
Alternator- 50$
AC compressor-70$
Power steering pump-$40
spark plugs. FREE! Ask and theyre yours

photo 2 by cmezz331, on Flickr

Stock Rods And Pistons, look to be in great conditon. little carbon buildup. 150$ shippedfor THE WHOLE SET

Untitled by cmezz331, on Flickr

Untitled by cmezz331, on Flickrhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/51540855@N08/6551081537/in/photostream/
next 2

more parts to come!Pictures may have parts that are not included with a product. please pmme if you have questions regarding what is included.
thanks!
Cory

Last edited:
forgot to add, coil packs back for sale,

EVERYTHING IS BEST OFFER, NEET TO GET RID OF THIS!
ps, bump.

Is the turbo manifold still up for grabs? Mine is cracked horribly. Hate to hear the steedspeed's are not being produced anymore, don't have 800 bucks for it really anyways, and the thunder's I hear tend to crack.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE READ THE AD CLOSELY. all the parts are from a N/A ENGINE.

need a/c compressor and p/s pump. if you have a coolant overflow tank, i want that too. 77503. paypal ready. don't bust my balls on price. pm me.

hey if you still have the alternator would you take 30 bucks need need it mine just went out how may miles are on that one pm me thx

Back