WTF!!!! Driven Style Store closes!!!!!!

:
Protege 5
Well as you can gather from the subject, Driven Style has closed. Those not from NH and Northern MA may not know about this store. All stores closed on New Years Eve. I had placed an order for some lights for $90 and now the store is closed and I have no lights and store. The bastards didnt even call people with orders. Phone doesnt work. I stopped by the store and then went to the customer service desk in the mall and asked if they had any numbers for them. They gave me an attorneys number to call, apparently they are taking over the bankruptcy issues. If anybody else had an order and wants to file an issue call 617-422-0200, ask for Jim Lastin. The attorney's asstiant called me back and told me what was up. They dont have my part, In 4-6 weeks I maybe able to get my money. No guarantees. They are going to have an auction to try and get more money for people like me. I was interested in attending the auction. I am staying in touch with the attorney. At least I am only out $90, and not some other people out more.

where was this in nh?

i thought nh didn't have enough people to support an aftermarket industry, now it has been proven :p

They had 4 stores that I knew off. Salem NH, Nashua NH, Manchester NH, and Saugaus MA. I had some H7 extreme whites on order.

I blame them on being located in malls. Not sure if all of them were or not but they carry serious overhead to be in a mall. Plus do they do installs? It always seemed weird that you would walk through the mall and then there would be a stack of 18" wheels sitting on the floor with a bunch of exhaust hanging on the wall

Gbourdon said:
I blame them on being located in malls. Not sure if all of them were or not but they carry serious overhead to be in a mall. Plus do they do installs? It always seemed weird that you would walk through the mall and then there would be a stack of 18" wheels sitting on the floor with a bunch of exhaust hanging on the wall
Whoa.. That *would* be weird..

(Then again, we have a "Rent-A-Tire" place here where you can rent tires and wheels and swap them every three months.)

Back