WTB: VICS plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusOrion

:
Mazda SP20 sedan (MP3)
Hey guys I'm looking for a VICS plug and some of the attached wire from an MSP / MP3 / P5 / Protege.

I am only looking for the plug part and aome of the wire that makes up part of the engine harness - I dont need the actuator or any of the VICS hardware from the intake manifold.

I know there have been quite a few of the MSP guys that have converted over the 626 manifolds (that don't have VICS) and I'm hoping that someone knows that they are not going to be using anymore and will just cut the plug off their existing harness.

I live in Australia, so I would need the plug sent via USPS. It is a small item, so I don't see any major problems with shipping. I estimate that the shipping cost will be about US$20.

I am open to all reasonable offers and can pay by PayPal. Thanks for looking guys and hope to hear from someone soon :)

Bump (hi)

C'mon, I know there are a heap of MSP's out there with 626 manifolds.

Anyone willing to part with a little plug and some wire?

u still have to have the seliniod plugged in with the 626 or it will throw a cel. ur best luck is finding someone who is parting out or for someone to get one for u from a junkyard.

u still have to have the seliniod plugged in with the 626 or it will throw a cel. ur best luck is finding someone who is parting out or for someone to get one for u from a junkyard.

Really?! Well that kinda sucks :(

Thanks for letting me know anyway.

I know that there are a few part-outs happening at the moment, so I will post in those threads and see if I get any bites.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back