WTB: Transmission Bellhousing for 2.0L Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mica MSP
I need a transmission bellhousing for a 2.0L Protege ASAP to get my car running again. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of or know where a might be able to find one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I need a transmission bellhousing for a 2.0L Protege ASAP to get my car running again. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of or know where a might be able to find one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

threads merged - please do not create duplicate threads (it's prohibited)

Just go buy a trans from a scrapyard and remove the bellhousing...? Shipping is gonna be a b****, lol.

ok, I put the trans on the bench today and looked over my pics of my trans rebuild and
you can't just take the bell housing off. all the internals are connected to it including the LSD. the trans weighs 80lbs I can still ship it if you want me to. LMK I will get a shipping price and tack on say $40 for the whole trans.

ok, I put the trans on the bench today and looked over my pics of my trans rebuild and
you can't just take the bell housing off. all the internals are connected to it including the LSD. the trans weighs 80lbs I can still ship it if you want me to. LMK I will get a shipping price and tack on say $40 for the whole trans.

i will take the whole thing. i sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back