WTB: Stock MSP turbo setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzar177

Contributor
just like the title says.... I know i can buy better setups, but i dont have 3-4k to spend and im gonna run a handful of psi anyway. lookin to acquire an msp ecu as well

If you don't have 3k to spend, don't try to turbo. Trust me.. I'm nearing 3k to run an MSP setup, and I got a few things used.

Tzar-I have a turbo setup for sale. IT is not a msp setup. It is a flyin miata turbo. It is everything you need except for the msp ecu. Im only asking $900. Check out my fs thread. it is titled GARAGE SALE: TURBO, SPRINGS, CD PLAYERS, DVD PLAYER, EMS. Pm me if you have any questions. As you can see the kit comes with plenty of extras that a msp kit would not including a fmic. Guages and turbo timer!

army_mechanic said:
Tzar-I have a turbo setup for sale. IT is not a msp setup. It is a flyin miata turbo. It is everything you need except for the msp ecu. Im only asking $900. Check out my fs thread. it is titled GARAGE SALE: TURBO, SPRINGS, CD PLAYERS, DVD PLAYER, EMS. Pm me if you have any questions. As you can see the kit comes with plenty of extras that a msp kit would not including a fmic. Guages and turbo timer!

and if u get his kit, i will supply the msp ecu. watch out for my new moving sale coming in 1 week when i put everything together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back