WTB: Roof Rack Caps

I got a set. Unused, perfect condition (They have been in my trunk for a year and a half so they should be perfect, but I will check tonight). I am thinking $45 plus shipping. Anyone? Newlexdon gets first dibs for starting the thread. If you need pics I will get them this week some time.

steplat said:
I got a set. Unused, perfect condition (They have been in my trunk for a year and a half so they should be perfect, but I will check tonight). I am thinking $45 plus shipping. Anyone? Newlexdon gets first dibs for starting the thread. If you need pics I will get them this week some time.

if newlexdon doesn't take them please PM me! is that $45 each?

bcubed said:
if newlexdon doesn't take them please PM me! is that $45 each?

$45 each??? No, thats for the set. They are just plastic pieces to me since I don't plan on removing the roof rack. bcubed, you got next, shipping will probably be $10 for whoever buys them because of the shipping, box, and protected wrap.

steplat said:
$45 each??? No, thats for the set. They are just plastic pieces to me since I don't plan on removing the roof rack. bcubed, you got next, shipping will probably be $10 for whoever buys them because of the shipping, box, and protected wrap.

Are the caps still available???

Joining in the fun!

I am also looking for a set of roof rack covers, so if anyone out there is parting with them, please let me know!

ThomCat

(redp5)

Stiiiiilllllll looking!

Thomcat said:
Joining in the fun!

I am also looking for a set of roof rack covers, so if anyone out there is parting with them, please let me know!

ThomCat

(redp5)

Are you wanting the fillers that hide where the cross bars go, or the fillers for removing the entire rack? I have the fillers that fill where the cross bars go, if that is what you are looking for.

mts3 said:
Are you wanting the fillers that hide where the cross bars go, or the fillers for removing the entire rack? I have the fillers that fill where the cross bars go, if that is what you are looking for.

How much for the fillers? I am looking for some.

Sold them today to Thomcat. She needed them quick and got the Paypal to me quick.

mts3 said:
Sold them today to Thomcat. She needed them quick and got the Paypal to me quick.

And many thanks for making it quick, simple, and painless!!

ThomCat

(redp5)

Back