WTB: rca wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Black Mica P5
My p5 was broken into and the rca's that ran to the amp in the trunk got snipped. Anyone have an extra pair laying around that I could pick up on the cheap?

I bought this solely for the 4 gauge wire to power my sub. I don't need anything else out of it!
IMG_4845%20copy.jpg

IMG_4846%20copy.jpg

$30!

NegatiZE said:
I bought this solely for the 4 gauge wire to power my sub. I don't need anything else out of it!

$30!
Would you be interested in selling me just one of the rca's?

oh and I can't believe your are still waiting around for rca wires. I can't imagine the cost to ship them is any more than what you could find at wally world or circuit city. it's not like mazda makes em.

neoturner said:
oh and I can't believe your are still waiting around for rca wires. I can't imagine the cost to ship them is any more than what you could find at wally world or circuit city. it's not like mazda makes em.
thanks.
I'm not really waiting around for anything. My car got jacked into a week ago from tonight, and I thought maybe someone would have an extra set of nicer wires laying around they wouldn't mind selling to me. I realize I can get a pair @ Wal-Mart or radio shack or anywhere for that matter, but I wanted a better set than that, and figured a fellow forum member wouldn't mind helping a brotha out.

I appreciate negatize's offer, but I only need the rca's and I'm a little strapped for cash as my garage & car were just robbed, but it's not enough money's worth of s*** to file a claim as some of my property was recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back