WTB: P5 Mid-pipe & Clutch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J3alz

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
I'm looking to purchase a Mid-pipe for my 03 P5, I have all the rest of the exhaust, just need a mid-pipe... I was wondering if anyone had one available, new or used. Please post with how much you want for it shipped to 60115. I'm also looking for a clutch kit, I know I can pick one of these up cheap through the local part store, but thought maybe someone would have one they needed to get rid of...

Thanks,
-Dave

What are you looking for in the clutch, just the disc or the disc and pressure plate? I have one out of my P5 that still has a good bit of life in it, not sure how many miles are on it, but it's probably not the 120k that were on the car.

I can send pics if you're interested.

he's looking for the piece that bolts to that... the one with the 2nd cat on it.

Yes I believe are correct. Thanks for the clarification..

ProtegeGarage carries a similar midpipe : SLS Mid-Pipe

But I was hoping to find it a bit cheaper... Cats or no cats are both ok!

Last edited:
What are you looking for in the clutch, just the disc or the disc and pressure plate? I have one out of my P5 that still has a good bit of life in it, not sure how many miles are on it, but it's probably not the 120k that were on the car.

I can send pics if you're interested.

For the clutch, I am just looking to see whats available really... I can pick up a Exedy stock replacement kit for $150 to my door through PG.com. But I was hoping to find someone of similar quality to get rid of cheaper.

Thanks for your interest!

I've got a stock MSP clutch/flywheel in excellent condition. I believe it'll work with the P5 but you need to check to be sure cause I'm not 100%. Make me an offer w

Can a mod please close/archive this thread? I have ordered a clutch, and after being under my car yesterday, I am putting off the mid-pipe for a while!

Thank you everyone for all the offers.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back