WTB oem parts, please help

StUpId8000

:
Mazda 3i mtx
Need the padding on the underside of the hood, any none turbo 3 works.
Need the Aux-in plug that's inside the armrest, lost when I hardwired in Sirius receiver.
Need passenger front O-s*** handle with the little covers on it.

Ive been searching eBay and junk yards within an hour of me and cant find these last few parts. If you know of a yard PLEASE ask them how much. I have money waiting in paypal.
(help)

as for hood padding look into a company called hush mat. they have some under hood sound/heat control products

really wanted to stay with OEM parts. I thought getting the stock pad would be really easy. I have the underside of the hood coverd in damplifier pro(build log on other forum). Looks like crap kinda when I open the hood. Wanted the stock pad to hide it.

Can you get a pad from another bigger car at wreckers and cut to size? The aux in that i mentioned is pretty easy to work with and since it is in center console it would not be seen.... Only other thing i can suggest is either find parts cars in your area or go to the dealership and bite down hard....

Can you get a pad from another bigger car at wreckers and cut to size? The aux in that i mentioned is pretty easy to work with and since it is in center console it would not be seen.... Only other thing i can suggest is either find parts cars in your area or go to the dealership and bite down hard....

I tried that and it really looked bad. I couldnt get the stuff to cut smothly and if i did it would fall apart in a few days. Im having zero luck on this part. I read people take it out and trash it. WERE IS YOUR TRASH??!?!?!?

Last edited:
lol. I havent had a computer for awhile... It propaly has some tougher materials in it which is why its probably tearing apart. I use OLFA scissors for everything they are tough, durable and can cut through kevalar. As for it falling apart after a little, maybe glue the edges with epoxy to hold together?

Back