WTB: OE speed3 antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotus

:
07 MS3
for those of you that have moved on to sharkfins, My wife's 6s has a droopy antenna that I want to take care of.

PM with details.

Why don't you just get a shortie for it on eBay for cheap?? thats much more cost effective wouldn't you say?

i will be installing shark fin very soon. it's been sitting in a box for over 6 months. when i take it off, i can list it

i will be installing shark fin very soon. it's been sitting in a box for over 6 months. when i take it off, i can list it

put that s*** on! You've got all that black tape on the roof, install that thing, isn't it just a clip into place and you plug in the harness, no extra wiring?

no extra wiring whatsoever. inside the shark fin, there is a new antenna that gets screwed into where you take the old one out of. and then attach

pm me what you want to pay. i need some cash in my paypal and i can take it off today and mail it if you'd like.

bump because you made me laugh because your wifes 6s has a droopy antenna that you want taken care of. Give her some speed3 VIGORR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back