WTB: MSP turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

loserkidwac

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege and 1991 Honda CRX Si
Seals on mine blew I need one in good condition to get my MSP back on the road, looking for a decent price and decent mileage, shipped to PA 19512

Let me know what you have I need this asap, thanks...Matt

You should be able to get one for ~225 dollars, I got mine for that much.. it was totally mint, definitely low mileage. Sucks about your turbo though, how'd you blow the seals? just happened??

Kansei said:
You should be able to get one for ~225 dollars, I got mine for that much.. it was totally mint, definitely low mileage. Sucks about your turbo though, how'd you blow the seals? just happened??

I'm hoping thats a decent price range for me just need one asap....

I realy don't know what caused the seals to blow, this car is well maintained I'll just blame it on Mazda 63K seems low for a BB turbo

img1612su8.jpg

Heres what came out when I took the bottom pipe of the IC
img1617uw0.jpg

Can some hook me up, thanks...Matt

Captain KRM P5 said:
best price i can do is $725 shipped

I will keep that in mind right now the budget wouldn't like that but it is better than alot of other places...but if I can't find something else soon I'll be getting incontact with you, thanks...Matt

looks like all the people putting the msp turbo kit on the P5s (myself included) bought up all the spare ones people had haha

Well you have your other car to drive though, right? it would really suck if you were stuck carless because of the turbo bein dead

loserkidwac said:
I will keep that in mind right now the budget wouldn't like that but it is better than alot of other places...but if I can't find something else soon I'll be getting incontact with you, thanks...Matt

if i could any better i sure would! if something comes across my desk i will post for you

idk if this will fix the problem but. why not get a mpnick turbo upgrade it is a better price then a new one but it kinda still is a new one. hell i dont know if will even fix the problem. "im just thinking out of the box"

Kansei said:
Well you have your other car to drive though, right? it would really suck if you were stuck carless because of the turbo bein dead

YEa I have the CRX but it isn't the best thing to drive...its slammed with a stiff suspension and a tourque motor and when it hits boost it breaks the wheels loose so I need to keep in low rpms...oh it also has a stage 3 clutch which sucks ins top and go and trying to get up a snowy hill...

Captain KRM P5 said:
if i could any better i sure would! if something
comes across my desk i will post for you

I really appriciate your help I am just trying to see whats out there but your offer is one I am considering seems like a very good deal, thank you

GhostMercury said:
idk if this will fix the problem but. why not get a mpnick turbo upgrade it is a better price then a new one but it kinda still is a new one. hell i dont know if will even fix the problem. "im just thinking out of the box"

I'm not sure I'll have to look into it, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back