WTB: MSP in or around New England area $8,000 to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sell you a turboed protege5 for 8 :) Ill even drive close to you. Maybe borderline NY.

It has mazdaspeed parts on it if that counts!

Is Ohio too far? My 2003.5 titanium with 52k is for sale. All stock 1 owner and babied. PM if I. Not too far.

I was hoping to get more than I did for my car I had for sale so it looks like Ill only have around 7,000 to spend, so if anyone still has one for sale and will take that I'm interested.

We can work out a price if ya want. No longer have the PAR tranny. Motor is still built with under 40k on it. Exedy stage 1 just done 500 miles ago, OEM tranny rebuilt with GTX 3rd and 5th 500 miles ago, 2 new calipers, new pads. Work is slow, and I'm nervous...car payment has to go away....LMK

The price of the MSP are really coming down right now. As of a few weeks ago KBB didn't even have a private party value for them. Now in good shape they are going for $6,000-7,500.

I think these are all in NY or eastern PA, under $7,500 and 80,000 miles.

You are correct. I sold 2 last week for prices I would not have believed 6 months ago. Here are the data points.

2003 Black 85K completely stock. One Texas owner. No hit, no paint. Still had masking Kenwood with stock amp/sub woofer. $6.5k

2003.5 Silver AEM CAI, competition (vibrating) mounts. 101K miles. One Texas owner, all records. Some PDRable dings. $5.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back