WTB: MSP Hiboost FMIC Kit

I've seen quite a few of those kits in the past couple months. What were you waiting for??? lol they are pretty rare.

haha..lucky. Let me know how it worked out for you. I'm curious if there's any turbo laggss

Installing it this saturday so I'll let you know. Thing is, haven't installed my WGA yet so I won't be pushing it until the ATP is in.

I have one that I will be pulling off my car soon. It is the complete HiBoost FMIC kit, minus the GReddy BOV. I already sold it. It is in great shape. I spray painted the Intercooler flat black. Will sell with all couplings for $ 700 shipped. I paid $975 and they are not making these anymore. PM me.

im going to be testing a meth setup on my car and i wont be running any intercooler. After i do the dyno and it works ill sell you mine pretty cheap.

also my kit has 3 BOV flanges integrated into one, Greddy, HKS and TurboXS. So you wont be limited on BOV options, also the cold pipe is cut for maf relocation.

Not sure how much you know yet, but by relocating the MAF sensor it lets you run an atmospheric BOV.

take a look at my build thread for install pic of the FMIC

ill pm you a price

Installing it this saturday so I'll let you know. Thing is, haven't installed my WGA yet so I won't be pushing it until the ATP is in.

Install took my dad and I a whole saturday and half of sunday to get it to fit and to tune it. What do I mean by tune it? I had regular clamps on and the second I would hit 6-7 psi, pop and couplers are off. So I replaced the most important ones with T-bolt clamps that I had on me but now I'm not boosting until I get some more T-bolt clamps and replace every single clamp with them. It feels so bad when you boost and then pop, no power...

Oh and the installation is really not as "plug and play" as the instructions say...took a lot of creative thinking to get everything to fit. I will never install another FMIC again myself lol. BUT, the car looks like pure sex now with the FMIC behind the front grill and my license plate relocated to the side. And that Greddy Type S is just the sexiest sound you'll ever hear...

Back