WTB: MSP / FS-DE exhaust manifold flange

Hi, I'm looking for an exhaust manifold flange for an FS engine in an MSP, haven't been able to find any for sale commercially except for some on Ebay that they want stupid money for. If anyone knows of one available, please email me at dynotechmotorsports@gmail.com

Thanks!

No luck, they don't have any more available, said it's too low of a demand to make any more.

Does anyone know of any other possible sources?

Thanks!

Hi new to the forum world just happen to stumble upon your post of needing a exhaust manifold flange for the FS-DE engine series. I have the capability's of cutting as many as I need so that being said. let me gather the dimensions on the flange and can cut a few in the next week. Not to sure what to charge yet but it will be less then china lol.

ALL Flanges will be cut to the highest quality with a Wet Jet

What should be cut first
stainless or mild steel
3/8 or 1/2

Hi new to the forum world just happen to stumble upon your post of needing a exhaust manifold flange for the FS-DE engine series. I have the capability's of cutting as many as I need so that being said. let me gather the dimensions on the flange and can cut a few in the next week. Not to sure what to charge yet but it will be less then china lol.

ALL Flanges will be cut to the highest quality with a Wet Jet

What should be cut first
stainless or mild steel
3/8 or 1/2

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...tember-21st-10&p=777785&viewfull=1#post777785

Latest posts

Back