wtb: MSP exhaust manifold

Yes I do indeed need a new manifold. will put up pictures of the nasty crack tomorrow...

god im afraid to take my heat shield off. if i had an O2 wrench around id have done it by now. i think im going to find a crack the size of a 2x4.

Bryan, I have the wrench you need. I may hit up the RPI garage this weekend to do my oil and some other random crap. Hit me up.

on ebay right now is a hiboost exhaust manifold up for sale really good deal its brandnew too

I saw that hiboost manifold not too long ago, I was sooo tempted to get it until I looked at the picture again and saw the flange for the external wastegate

whats so wrong with that i have seen acouple really nice msps with the same set up plus couldnt you plug it with a closed flange (just a thought)

whats so wrong with that i have seen acouple really nice msps with the same set up plus couldnt you plug it with a closed flange (just a thought)

there is nothing wrong with an external wastegate setup. I just don't plan on going that route any time soon. You could probably block it off with some kind of plate or something.

external wastegate is much more reliable, easier to change boost springs and all around a better setup. turbos are generally cheaper to buy.
to me external gating is a win win

external wastegate is much more reliable, easier to change boost springs and all around a better setup. turbos are generally cheaper to buy.
to me external gating is a win win

For reals. I'd have a divorced dump pipe too, for Rice effect. I just don't feel like spending the $.

see good deal lol

not so much a good deal seeing as how a hiboost manifold is a t3 flange and the stock turbo is a t25 flange.. Meaning, a turbo upgrade would be needed to use it..

Back