WTB: MSP @ $12k, TV, CF hood/pieces, injen

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspTiTAN46

:
'00 Honda S2K
WTB: MSP < $12k, CF hood/pieces

I JUST BOUGHT AN INJEN AND A TV... STILL WANT CF PIECES AND A CAR DAMNIT!!!

if i buy this car im lookin at im gonna need some calipers and rotors bc the retard painted yellow (on a Titan) and its just a mess altogether. upgraded or stock... ANY cf pieces!!!

josh
aim:mspTiTAN46
mspTiTAN46@aim.com

Last edited:
i am in Georgia, but i will travel for this car... i had a deal setup to buy one in Florida and had EVERYTHING done, but founs out the guy was tryin to scam me, so i obviously did not buy the car. but iver got really nice parts for it! lol

mspTiTAN46 said:
i am in Georgia, but i will travel for this car... i had a deal setup to buy one in Florida and had EVERYTHING done, but founs out the guy was tryin to scam me, so i obviously did not buy the car. but iver got really nice parts for it! lol
how do you know the guy was scamming you?

if you have info on that guy, maybe you should post it up on the thread so someone else doesn't get scammed?

nate0123 said:
how do you know the guy was scamming you?

if you have info on that guy, maybe you should post it up on the thread so someone else doesn't get scammed?
Dude...I asked him about it....It was a definately shady deal..He showed me the proof.

i WILL definitly post proof and ALL information.. there is a TON! but I want to ensure that I have my money returned first... it will be VERY soon. and PLEASE dont give any information i gave you ForceFed, at least not yet... i will make a thread for it ALONE, but for now im lookin for parts fellas... thanks! i might be able to post it all tonight!

Man....you should just buy my speed..At least you would know Exactly where it came from...and no worry...you can post your own proof if you feel the need.

i'm willing to sell mine for 12...35000miles and in columbia, sc! i could meet you in augusta if you wanted to see it. i have a dg carbon fiber hood i would sell you as well

lol lets be realistic here... i have steelies on the front, my front bumper is cracked/scratched/paint chipping you name it. hood has like 50 stress cracks and its chipped in parts of it, fenders are bent by the windshield.. one fender has scratches, who knows how much damage was done to the other one last night when my wheel got wedged against it going 20mph.. my passenger side sideskirt is probably messed up because of that also. my eyelids are cracked.. i have a ding on my roof from when the hood shot back, the fiberglass on my shaved trunk is cracking around the liscense plate.. my rear bumper has some paint chipping off the driver side, and the passenger side has some deep scratches about the size of a quarter... my driver side door has a scratch that looks like a white cats hair underneath the keyhole plus i have some tiny dings on the doors on the other side of the car... one of my tweeters from my dls speakers blew, my windshield has scratches, my passengerside a pillar has paint chipped off from the windshield installer, my axle just broke, i have a ding/tiny hole thing on my driver side doorsill plate, my shift boot is ripped, i have 2 big scratches on my passenger side rear quarter panel.. and my electic exhaust cut-out switch barely ever wants to work. oh yea and i have the start of a fiberglas enclosure probably permanently stuck in my spare tire well. buy it now and i'll throw in a brand new set of floormats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back