WTB: ms6 CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even being anal at all.. well so its $65 off plus $85 more worth of parts you will need to use this kit properly.. so thats $145 off?? and these kits are nowhere near as common as an MS3 kit.. honestly, im not desperate.. and i might just keep it if i dont get enough.. I just want the part to go to right guy who knows what hes buying.. thats all.. your friend can get a much cheaper non carb legal kit very easily.. but, i doubt it will say Mazdaspeed.. and according to mazda thats the only kit available that wont void your warranty?? and that may or may not be important to him??

I understand that. You're right though! I already own an MS CAI so I was just pointing some stuff/things out there.

since its still on the car.. ill have to wait.. i cant sell it through this forum without proper pix and signage etc.. So id let this thread go.. maybe another guy is over his kit more than me?? and this kit will be off soon(in 2 days) if no one has replied with one.. well deal..

since its still on the car.. ill have to wait.. i cant sell it through this forum without proper pix and signage etc.. So id let this thread go.. maybe another guy is over his kit more than me?? and this kit will be off soon(in 2 days) if no one has replied with one.. well deal..

If you mean, I'm letting mine go....ohh noo noo noo! I'm keeping mine period. I love the MS CAI

nope.. he kept stalling.. and asking questions.. i sent him an engine bay pic.. but, he said he wanted another one with the kit displayed forum style.. and im too busy working to accomodate him.. i wont have time for that for a few days.. and when I do.. im just just gonna post the whole kit for sale to anyone.. its gonna be the same effort.. and he didnt know how to paypal me.. so it was dragging on..

it was like this.. cuz its still in the engine bay.. no time to pull it unless he coughed up payment or deposit..

Attachments

• CIMG0375.JPG
    CIMG0375.JPG
    524.3 KB · Views: 81
hey I told u no rush to pull it out when ever u got the time to do it Was fine with me I got the money I and said I'd pay u once u pulled it and sent me a pic of it! I'm not stalling or draging it on!

1.) nope.. he kept stalling.. and asking questions.. i sent him an engine bay pic.. 2.)but, he said he wanted another one with the kit displayed forum style.. and im too busy working to accomodate him.. 3.)i wont have time for that for a few days.. and when I do.. im just just gonna post the whole kit for sale to anyone.. its gonna be the same effort.. 4.) and he didnt know how to paypal me.. so it was dragging on..

1.) Asking questions is a good thing. I would Want to ask as many possible questions as i can to know what I'm purchasing, Have some patience dude.

2.) Well then i guess you're too busy to comply with the forum rules. In order to sell, you're still going to have to take proper pics. There's no reason to be an Jackass dude. He's a buyer, not some punk kid throwing rocks at your car or something

3.)Seriously dude

4.) Maybe that tells you that he has never purchased or used paypal before. With you're attitude i wouldn't buy jack s*** from you're ass. I wouldn't be surprised if he still wanted the intake or for that matter anyone else

Haha ur a jerk lol I guess if I gotta I can take a pic of ur logo and and print it out And tape it on lol

Well I'd like that ms intake but idk if he is gonna sell it to me anymore for 230 if not I'm looking at the cp-e next!

Cpe

I have a CPE that I'll sell if you're interested............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back