WTB: ms6 CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have one for sale soon!! i just bought a cobb ram air/intake.. ill be selling it in 2 days or so.. its got the air straightener and two splash guards (bag/shield) and ive still got the mazdaspeed box it came in too!! i can post pix.. but, its still on the car as of today.. and its mazda brand.. street legal etc.. pm me or ill try to pm you later.. thanks!!

Last edited:
Yea I pm'd u back! And u know what butt dyno why u gotta be a punk lol! I gotta take my speed in I'm burning threw oil like crazy

agreed?? wtf was that sentence?? but ill keep you in mind.. if i pull this tomorrow?? ill send pix!!

well if i post it, it will sell?? so ill try to take a pic soon and email it to you.. but, theres no issues with the part.. do you just wanna engine bay shot?? cuz i can do that tonight.. if i have to pull it and post it.. it will be for sale and open to anyone else who wants it..?? and it might sell before you get a chance..

You better take the MS CAI, Tim. It's da best intake in the whole world. Adds about 550hp. Makes my car go about 150 in 3rd gear.....lol

the price was $250.. the kit is $315, bag $25,shield $55, straightener $15.. total for parts was over $400.. so.. ill post a pic..

Not to thread jack dude, but For a used MS CAI with all that "is way too much dude". I bought everything off a forum member here last year with everything except for the (shield). I paid somewhere in between $125-150 shipped in good condition.

oh well.. time to find another.. im not selling it for that price.. the cheapest this kit retails for $315 new.. so anyone who sell it that cheap.. is selling too low.. but, since you know he doesnt want to pay that.. ill skip the pix.. (rockon)

oh well.. time to find another.. im not selling it for that price.. the cheapest this kit retails for $315 new.. so anyone who sell it that cheap.. is selling too low.. but, since you know he doesnt want to pay that.. ill skip the pix.. (rockon)

I never said he wouldn't bite for it. I'm just saying that's steep dude. 315-250= $65.

Just so you remember the intake is used, no matter how good of a condition it is. There's no reason to get anal about it, I was just simply stating. But go ahead and post it for that price, i can almost guarantee you. It will take forever to sell at that price, unless someone is DESPERATE

I never said he wouldn't bite for it. I'm just saying that's steep dude. 315-250= $65.

Just so you remember the intake is used, no matter how good of a condition it is. There's no reason to get anal about it, I was just simply stating. But go ahead and post it for that price, i can almost guarantee you. It will take forever to sell at that price, unless someone is DESPERATE

Not even being anal at all.. well so its $65 off plus $85 more worth of parts you will need to use this kit properly.. so thats $145 off?? and these kits are nowhere near as common as an MS3 kit.. honestly, im not desperate.. and i might just keep it if i dont get enough.. I just want the part to go to right guy who knows what hes buying.. thats all.. your friend can get a much cheaper non carb legal kit very easily.. but, i doubt it will say Mazdaspeed.. and according to mazda thats the only kit available that wont void your warranty?? and that may or may not be important to him??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back