WTB: MS Protege Stock Turbo and Wastegate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did search.

Nobody is selling just a turbo and wastegate, its all in a kit with manifold etc etc. I don't own a MSP and they don't want to part, so why the hell would I need that other s***? I just want a turbo, and a wastegate for that turbo.

And if they are selling just a turbo, its a T25, or something larger, that I don't need and not a GT25.

At least from what I found, and I've been through like 6-7 posts from the past two weeks of turbo parts for sale.

i just put a complete msp setup on my mp3.. i picked it up cheep. if for some reason it doesnt work out ill let ya know and ill set you up with it. i bought everything for under 500 bucks. this is including gt25 turbo, manifold, 3in full exhaust including downpipe. and all the CAI turbo xs blowoff valve, and msp ecu, and the oil lines to install it all. but first i need to see if i like or not.

i just put a complete msp setup on my mp3.. i picked it up cheep. if for some reason it doesnt work out ill let ya know and ill set you up with it. i bought everything for under 500 bucks. this is including gt25 turbo, manifold, 3in full exhaust including downpipe. and all the CAI turbo xs blowoff valve, and msp ecu, and the oil lines to install it all. but first i need to see if i like or not.

you bought everything in bold for under 500 dollars?

you bought everything in bold for under 500 dollars?
yep.. it was from a friend who is doing something entirely different. he keeps blowing up FS motors so he is just wanting to go back n/a with his speed and drive his talon for fun.

oh i also got the msp radiator and side mount intercooler and hard pipe(hot pipe) still have to make a stainless charge pipe.

ya so far its running good it lags a little in second. first it wants to jerk the steering wheel out of your hands and then second no so much and then 3rd gear its back to jerking.. im only boosting 6lbs it hits the dyno soon for safety reason. a/f measuring. after that im gonna go ahead and build the motor to handle more at least if i keep it im gonna.

Really bad timing or air/fuel perhaps? Thats a tiny turbo, it should spool and pretty much make power off idle...

EDIT: Running any EMU?

And I also hate you, thats a great price.

Really bad timing or air/fuel perhaps? Thats a tiny turbo, it should spool and pretty much make power off idle...

EDIT: Running any EMU?

And I also hate you, thats a great price.

no EMU at the moment. i have just put the msp ecu back in the car and it runs great all except for the timing deficiency that the ecu has. I am considering on having it flashed by mazda and then maybe not. for the way i drive the car i dont ever enter boost until after im at speed anyways. so for now it works alright for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back