wtb MP5 Short shifter/ recommendations

McBadass

:
2009 MS3
me would like greatly to buy a short shifter that be good for '03 MP5!! any recommendations of a short shifter would be cool too (cool)

get the TWM short shifter kit (comes with the shifter, hardware, and boot), i picked one up last month and it's been great so far. they have GREAT quality products.

get the TWM short shifter kit (comes with the shifter, hardware, and boot), i picked one up last month and it's been great so far. they have GREAT quality products.

I agree! I had put one on my old Protege ES, and it was my favorite mod. I highly recommend that you get the polyurethane shift rod bushings too (they make your shifts feel more "precise" because they're stiffer than the stock rubber busings, eliminating some of the play).

+1 for the TWM. I bought the shifter and the urethane bushings and love the setup. The shift is SUPER short and very firm and engaging.

how much did you all pay for the shifter and bushings? cause protegegarage gots them for $168

I don't remember what I paid because I got them like 4 or 5 years ago. but... you can't go wrong with ProtegeGarage... their customer service is excellent, and their prices are usually very low.

I'm in the market too. How are the Megan Racing short shifters? Price seems good at around $55. All the pics I see show it with a ball shift knob. Anyone know if this actually comes with it? I'm gonna get polyurethane bushings regardless of what shifter I choose.

Ebay you sayz? well anyways I think the twm will have to wait since I might have found an HKS exhaust for a good price (^:

Back