wtb mazdaspeed protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylenls

:
mazdaspeed
looking for a mazdaspeed protege any year as long as it has "lowish" miles and is as stock as possible. willing to travel some what to pick up. so let me know what you have especially if you are in az and or california, nevada, utah, new mexico and or if you just have a killer deal i just cant pass up ill fly there and drive home.

so let me know what you got.

-kyle

yep already have....thanks.

do you post this on everyones want to buy thread? just making sure there isnt more than i saw on there already!

once again thanks

Not sure I understand your question about posting it on everyones thread.

Did you try checking out the forums of the specific states you were interested in purchasing in? Sometimes members are looking to sell locally only. Try there.

yeah i have posts in all major local forums. pretty much just put a thread up to hit any bases that i missed.

btw, I have all the parts to convert back to stock (with the exception of the sunroof, lol) and would be willing to lower the price if done.

i dont really mind the mods that you have taken although i would want the stock hood for sure and boost to be set to stock. how flexable are you on your price? i really wasnt looking to spend 17k more like 13.k-14k max on a mazdaspeed protege. not sure if that is do-able for you or not?

hmm... Well I have the stock hood in my house and can easily put it back on, but selling the cf one would only make me about $500... I'll have to think on that price. I can return it to complete stock and trade it for about 14k. Is that the absolute best U can do?

kylenls, i have a titanium 03.5. Its completely stock except lowering springs and some little this and that.

50k mostly freeway miles. Very very clean in and out. Will sell cheap to a good home. Located in Cali.

Please email me if you are interested.

msfamilia@gmail.com

jcspeed69 said:
hmm... Well I have the stock hood in my house and can easily put it back on, but selling the cf one would only make me about $500... I'll have to think on that price. I can return it to complete stock and trade it for about 14k. Is that the absolute best U can do?

well no, but i really cant justify any more for a car like this. i love it with all my heart but if im going to spend any more itll be on something that isnt a mazdaspeed protege. ive owned one and know they can be good cars and i know they are limited but honestly man 14k is prolly the best i can do as far as this car goes yes. i cpmpletely understand what you mean and if you feel its a lowball offer then im sorry for wating your time i really do like your car man!

msfamilia said:
kylenls, i have a titanium 03.5. Its completely stock except lowering springs and some little this and that.

50k mostly freeway miles. Very very clean in and out. Will sell cheap to a good home. Located in Cali.

Please email me if you are interested.

msfamilia@gmail.com
hit you back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back