WTB Hatch Mesh Grill UK\Canada\Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark3 said:
so youre looking for the stock US base model grill?

No, the US i mesh grille is a different shape and will not work on a hatch. He needs the grille off of an overseas hatch since they have different trim levels than the US.

ag bullet said:
No, the US i mesh grille is a different shape and will not work on a hatch. He needs the grille off of an overseas hatch since they have different trim levels than the US.
well cuz he said stock grill of a hatch and yours isnt stock its after market, and i got my grill and i dont need the "stock" one anymore

dark3 said:
well cuz he said stock grill of a hatch and yours isnt stock its after market, and i got my grill and i dont need the "stock" one anymore

Actually, mine is the stock grille in Japan and Australia.. FYI, even though you have a stock grille, the sedan and hatch share no common body panels so therefore your grille would not fit a hatchback.

ag bullet said:
Actually, mine is the stock grille in Japan and Australia.. FYI, even though you have a stock grille, the sedan and hatch share no common body panels so therefore your grille would not fit a hatchback.
well it is stock in for the japanese and aussy vehicles but aftermarket in your case, yea i know about the sedan and the hatch, im no noob, but who said i had a sedan? i have the mazda3s model the hatch, it is called TheBlackBox(lol2)

dark3 said:
well it is stock in for the japanese and aussy vehicles but aftermarket in your case, yea i know about the sedan and the hatch, im no noob, but who said i had a sedan? i have the mazda3s model the hatch, it is called TheBlackBox(lol2)

i was basing it off of this quote:

so youre looking for the stock US base model grill?

I will concede that my grille is aftermarket but at the same time not so much. Basically, he is looking for a grille like mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back