WTB H&R Springs

Davicho

:
ZoomZoom
Davicho's H&R Springs Post (Formerly WTB H&R Springs)

I hope this doesn't get deleted but just like the tittle says. Is anyone out there thinking or wanting to get rid of their good set of used or new H&R springs? I have been looking for a used set but I keep hitting dead ends, so I figured I throw it out there.

Last edited:
I'm sure this would be a good thread to the market place not here as you are looking to buy them. That said, I would like people to post images and review of them. Also, since they are lower than stock and most likely of a higher rate, how long will the stock struts/Shocks last before blowing out?

Actually I wouldn't mind if our little community can come together to find a good shop with the least expensive price. Cause I too am looking for some.

I got mine from TH Motorsports for $211 shipped; not always the same price I've noticed though.

I got mine from TH Motorsports for $211 shipped; not always the same price I've noticed though.

$229 shipped right now. Although, this is for the 29152 which are supposedly for 2006-2010 MZ5. The 52685 are for 2012-2014 MZ5 but those are $258 shipped. Anyone know for sure if the 29152 will be fine in my 2nd gen? I know they will actually fit in there but whats the difference? I rather save the $30 if I can.

Hmm, mine are the 2012 + version. May have been a sale of some sort, I also notice that their prices change from day to day.

I installed them at 37000 miles with the stock shocks, replaced the rear shocks at 84,000 and now at 93,000 I have matching kybs for the front to install. One rear shock didn't rebound so well but the other was just fine. Well see how the stock struts fared over time once I get around to swapping them out.

Edit: didn't cut the bump stop at all. No issues.

Last edited:
I takes me awhile to get to those projects, I have to maintain my fleet and obviously I am on the road quite a bit. Usually I have the parts sitting here and I do I when I think it is contributing to an issue.

^^
Makes sense. Took me 3 years to put the MS3 wheels on the 5. The 5 just isn't a priority..which is why.

Finally bought my H&R Springs from eBay seller ultrarev in NJ. $250 shipped to sunny, dry, and miserably hot So Cal. Can't wait to get them and have my brother throw them on. He is a Honda tech and I'm just too lazy to do the install. I'll take him out to dinner and some brewskis.

H&Rs are in and it's looking mighty clean if I say so myself.

eOA31IG.jpg

ZlmHy8R.jpg

VFF1JXX.jpg

Back