WTB: FS-DE, cylinder head, transmission, msp turbo components, msp radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

neox.286

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
--MOTOR
Looking for a RUNNING stock 2.0L motor, mileage isn't a huge issue but it is a factor...if its high mileage please let me know and Ill keep you in mind for sure...cylinder head optional

--CYLINDER HEAD
looking for a 2.0L cylinder head, does not need cams, head studs a plus however....only need if I can't find a motor with a head

--TRANSMISSION
mazdaspeed prefered, but will take a base 5-speed if at a reasonable price...welded lsd mazdaspeed a HUGE plus

--TURBO COMPONENTS
need a stock GT2554R (/w wastegate prefered but not necessary), minimal shaft play required...need water feed and return lines including the bolts and washers to mount them to the turbo...need an s-pipe (corksport or stock)...need a j-pipe if it is at a reasonable price, but not necessary...may need a hot pipe, but I gotta inspect mine when I get home next weekend

--MSP RADIO
looking for the stock kenwood deck, but will also take a Pioneer DEH-P7xxx series head unit since I wouldn't have to get a new jumper harness then (aren't you selling one jeg?)

--INTERIOR
need a new ash tray (long story lol), but I'll probably get that on onlinemazdaparts.com

this is a lot of parts and I obviously can't afford all at once, but if you have them please let me know and I will make a list of who to hit up if I can't afford something at the time...I need this all soon however

Try Mazda Recycling in Rancho Cordova. They might have everything you need.

Last edited:
just google mazda recycling. The best thing is to call and see what they have. Also try Mazmart in atlanta and also Ken at Protege Garage.

ill trade you my smic for the fmic haha jk , i also have the ash tray if matalic doesnt

i have the msp turbo(atp wastgate), msp spipe, msp jpipe, msp radio(did ribbon fix on)...pm me if interested

ill let ya know what I find...I may just get some pistons and build my spare block to go in here with my spare k1 rods

i saw you're selling that cf roof on the other thread... maybe we can work out a deal. again depending on what you plan on doing.

I just spoke to mazda recyclers and got quoted at a good price for the block but not the mazdaspeed transmission

Anyone got a msp tranny or base five speed?

thanks though kicker...but yes I'm tottaly willing to work out a trade for parts with the roofcap

What the hell are you up to now....sounds like a SStock Remake and a Part out or sale...
Shame on you...
[/Pot calling Kettle Black]

so that block you found included the head?

yea, its a full motor incl. head....sorry bro

forcefed:

I'm keeping the build so I can finish the project next year when I have more time and money...I'm planning on importing a sport-20 and dropping the motor and transmission internals into that and turning it into a dedicated/gutted track car

right now I can't justify having no daily driver and a car sitting around that isn't going to move for a long time...for a grand or two I can have it running and sold for ~10k (not including expenses) towards a nice daily driver since my father offered to pay off the car so I can get out from under it...the build can always wait until another day, it doesn't matter what chassis it is in because I'm stripping off all the stock msp parts anyways (down to the lsd lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back