WTB: FMIC for Mazdaspeed3 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen1170

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Hi everyone!!
I don't have a job, but I need more power. Therefore I am looking for a nice fmic for preferably under 425 shipped. As long as its in working condition and comes with at least most of the parts required for install please pm me (wink)

However, I leave for a cruise on saturday Jan 1, so I may not get back to you until after I get back which is Jan 8.

Happy New Years, Sell me your FMIC!

Jen (angel)

I am keeping my eye on them, they only ones that found were up for about 550 shipped, and thats just a bit too much, maybe if I get a few bones for my bday ;)

honestly. thats around the best you will find. even used. you are going to be close to 500. might as well get a brand new kit. just save a few more pennies and go that route. hard to be patient, i know

Agreed. My Cobb unit NEW was $740, and that's still $250 less than retail (v1 garage sale after the v2 kit came out) but I love it anyway. Just save another $125-150 and go new.

It's looking like I'll have to do that anyways, everyone's using paypal these days and I just can't stand it! I like good old fashion money orders... I think I've verified my account on paypal like 5 times and it never works meanwhile they take a little money out each time. So I've just given up on paypal! :p
On another note I was looking at the ATP, cobb and cxracing. It looks like the atp and cobb have a lot more piping to them than cxracing, I haven't done any research but I figure the shorter pipe route would be more efficient, is that not the case? Opinions?

yeah. ATP has superlong piping. cobbs is long too. both are super expensive. cxracing is the shortest, good quality and many people run them. i have a custom FMIC kit b.c i wasnt going to spend a bunch of money on a name brand with long piping routes

Yea I'd love to do a custom kit but my boyfriend said he'd refuse to help me if I did that (too much work I guess)
:(

sounds liek your bf doesnt know s*** about cars. the shop you take it too would do all the work even installing it. if you can find a shop to do it. the core i recommend is the Godspeed Type C Core which is what i have. its the perfect size(30x7.5x3) for our cars and is longer than the other kits cores. even the brand name kits

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

2009-11-22%2020.40.45.jpg

2009-10-17%2017.10.20.jpg

2009-10-17%2017.10.34.jpg

but go with the cxracing kit if you dont.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back