WTB - EGR valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylinc18

:
MS6
car has 70000 on it and the light just came on for this so im looking to see if anyone has one laying around.

car has 70000 on it and the light just came on for this so im looking to see if anyone has one laying around.
Have you ever cleaned it? I've seen them go on ebay for like $250 used. But if you have never cleaned it, I would suggest you take it off and clean it with brake parts cleaner. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Car was idling really rough and was having a hard time turning over. Took it my mechanic and had him clean it. Works great now. Its easy to do I just cant do work at my complex so that why I took to the shop but aint nothin to it.

I was trying to post a how to link from another forum but it isn't letting me. PM me and I'll shoot it over to you.

Last edited:
Have you ever cleaned it? I've seen them go on ebay for like $250 used. But if you have never cleaned it, I would suggest you take it off and clean it with brake parts cleaner. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Car was idling really rough and was having a hard time turning over. Took it my mechanic and had him clean it. Works great now. Its easy to do I just cant do work at my complex so that why I took to the shop but aint nothin to it.

I was trying to post a how to link from another forum but it isn't letting me. PM me and I'll shoot it over to you.

I wish i could clean it but i took it in to my mechanic and electronically it's shot so cleaning it wont do nothing. but thanks a lot for the reply anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back