WTB Broken GT25

Status
Not open for further replies.

u812many73

Contributor
:
02 p5
I recently purchased a turbo off of here and it looked good from the outside. I pulled off the exhaust side housing and found out the turbine wheel on that side was destroyed. It looked like either it had sucked something into it or got so hot it melted the base of the fins....

Basically I am looking for just the turbine wheel for the exhaust side. It happens to be attached to the main shaft running through the turbo, so I figured it would be good to just try and find someone with a stock MSP turbo that was burning oil or had issues other than the turbine wheels. I am not looking to pay too much for it, since I just paid too much for a broken one already, just trying to salvage what I have and maybe get a broken car part out of your garage. I will pay a fair amount for it though as well as the obvious shipping. Its a long shot but I figured it was worth a try.

any help would be appreciated.

Did the person who sold the first one to you know it was broken?

I don't think they knew it was broken. At least I hope not. It was one of those things you can't see unless you pull the exhaust side turbine housing off, and from the looks of it it hasn't ever been off. I will post a pic of what I'm talking about later. I picking one up on Saturday, I hope this one doesn't have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back