Status
Not open for further replies.

lasermp5

Contributor
:
Protege5
Looking for this model bucket seat:

nengun-0941-00-bride-pros.jpg

It's called the BRIDE PROS, and yes that is the name for the singular seat; not PRO's for two seats etc...

Some of you that have seen my car already know that I'm rocking this sweet seat for my driver, but ride either without a pass seat, or the stock crap when I need to take a passenger.

Anyways, I'm looking for another one for my passenger seat. This model is currently discontinued by BRIDE japan, and can no longer be had from them. My only chance of finding it is used (in good condition), or preferably brand new from a distributors old stock somewhere in a warehouse. These do pop up occasionally for sale on forums or ebay. That said I'm only looking for one black seat. This seat also came in blue and red. The only instance where I would purchase red or blue is if I can find a pair obviously, and they're at a steal price. This would be one such example:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112094
Two seats brand new for less than the original price of one... that's a deal, and you better believe I would have been all over that had I known... and am kicking myself that I didn't find that thread until today considering they just sold this past tuesday possibly (boom06)

So ok. X internet searchers are > 1, so if you can help me find this seat somewhere out there, I'll help you out in return. Find it brand new or in good used condition at or below $500 and I'll throw in a 10% finders fee for YOU!

So get a'searchin
Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the same one....my car is at protegegarage right now..undecided on selling it...I also have the passenger side seat bracket I got a while back...I rode around with no passenger side seat for a while until I put in a 626 seat for state insp..lol
They only come in leather. Black w/red stitch, red, or blue. Like I said above, I'm looking for the black.

I have a lead on a set of the Bride Low Max's for you...$2600 for two of them...which is a pretty good deal if you ask me...PM me if you want more details...supposed 9.5/10 condition...haven't had any luck with the other...nobody selling them currently...

Last edited:
thanks for the effort man. I was looking into a pair of gias locally, but it didn't pan out. Taiwan BRIDE ftl...

:(

Let me know of any different type Bride seats you are looking for...I have a site that usually has LOTS of used ones in great condition FS and I have been looking...just haven't had any of these PROS lately...

if you upgrade how much were you looking for the seat you have now?

man, to tell the truth I don't think I even would sell it. Might make it an office chair or something idk. I've looked the options over and there is no way I'll be going with two new gias any time soon. That's well over 3k in seats!

I NEED ANOTHER PROS! I can get two of them in red right now for around 500 each, but they were display models and I don't know exactly what kind of condition they are in. Plus I'm trying to avoid red. Who else kind of thinks red seats in a blue car with black interior might sort of be looked on as rice? I mean, I've seen it a lot on some pretty nice cars, but it kind of screams attention ***** to me.

So come on. Someone please help me find one! (huh)

going to bump this. Still having a hell of a time finding ANYTHING. Like I said in the op, if you find one for me and it pans out, you get a throwback.

Going to hold out for what I want. Only way I'll drop coin on better seats is if I have many other projects completed first. I'm still amazed at how well this seat looks after almost 2.5years of daily use. I've had a close look at some genuine BRIDE cloth seats in showcars that show wear like you wouldn't believe.

Plus, I may be getting an s2k in the future. I'm pretty sure this is one of the only BRIDE that I can personally fit in when in that car. I just love the seat! Should have grabbed one up new back in 06 when I had the chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back