WTB BPV,SRI and SPRINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazfan1

:
2010 white MS3
Hello all...
As title states I'm looking for htese items, if you got em and want rid of them, message me.
Cheers,
Greg

Would you mind inputting your location into the appropriate field in your profile?

Thanks (2thumbs)

ive got a 1st gen polished forge bpv in great shape with 3 springs and 2 shims for 100 shipped via paypal gift if you are interested. just pm me. thanks

ive got a 1st gen polished forge bpv in great shape with 3 springs and 2 shims for 100 shipped via paypal gift if you are interested. just pm me. thanks
We don't recommend sending payment for an item "as a gift" because you have absolutely no recourse should your item never arrive or arrive damaged/etc.

Well then buyer covers paypal fees. Just trying to save them money, makes no difference to me.

don't recommend that either... violates Paypal's TOS

lol well u certainly are a str8 edge arent u, guessing u never got put in the corner. good for u!

not sure what that means, but all I'd say is just set a price that you're comfortable with, understanding you'll get about 3% less after fees

nate im well aware of how paypal works and their fees. as i mentioned before i was simply trying to save a potential buyer a few bucks. I buy and sell camera gear and lenses all the time on a photography forum where people transact thousands and thousands of dollars every hour and its never been a problem. I doubt a 100 bucks is gonna raise a brow. this is what i meant about never getting in trouble, live a little, save a little. sorry if i came in and disrupted 24/7's mojo...ill go back to standing in the corner now. have a good weekend and sorry again.

i guess its 103 shipped if you are interested. and the thing works, not sure how a billet bpv with a single spring would break or cease to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back