WTB: Blue MP3

Jhova1012

:
Volkswagen GTi 337
Hey guys,
Just like the title says, I want to buy your MP3. If any of you are thinking about unloading your MP3 drop me a message. Stock or lightly moded would be great. I would prefer the the car be located somewhere around AL or GA. Unless you want to drive the car down in which case im pretty sure we can pay your way back home. Thanks.

keep checking ebay is my advice. i've actually seen three blue mp3s sell here north of chicago in the last eight months

Looking to sell my Blue MP3

I am looking to sell my 01 MP3. about 10,000. CAI, Dark Tinted, 2, 12 inch subs, new tires, brakes, and six month old engine. Very sweet looking still. I take very good care of it. She is my baby but I am moving.

Jhova1012 said:
Hey guys,
Just like the title says, I want to buy your MP3. If any of you are thinking about unloading your MP3 drop me a message. Stock or lightly moded would be great. I would prefer the the car be located somewhere around AL or GA. Unless you want to drive the car down in which case im pretty sure we can pay your way back home. Thanks.

Jhova,

I have a Blue '01 MP3 that I am about to sell. It's stock, in excellent shape, with 40,000 miles. Let me know if you're interested; I'll send some photos.

Barry 651-962-1147

BS1 said:
Jhova,

I have a Blue '01 MP3 that I am about to sell. It's stock, in excellent shape, with 40,000 miles. Let me know if you're interested; I'll send some photos.

Barry 651-962-1147

how much?

jhova

Why didn't you ever buy the one a mile away from me? I know you know it was for sale for at least 6 months. I wanted it! I like it better than the p5. It doesn't matter now.....we sold the p5 and now drive a MPV. My son fits better. Good luck!

Well... had some complications come up and I wasnt able to actually purchase the car untill just a few weeks ago.. No matter. I love my GTi 337. I guess this thread is kind of pointless now.

Haha, just so you guys know, I'm not actually interested in buying one anymore. Look at my avatar.

Back