WTB: (4) 18" or 20" OEM Wheels From CX7 or CX9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
WTB: (4) 18" or 20" OEM Wheels From CX7 or CX9

Plan to use them as a winter setup for the CX9. They don't have to be pretty, just no bends or cracks. Rash is fine.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I know it's not what you asked for, but do you have any interest in 17" wheels from a 2005 Mazda6? Have some rash and brake-dust stains, but no cracks or bends. They currently have all-seasons on them, I could look into having them removed if you were interested.

I know it's not what you asked for, but do you have any interest in 17" wheels from a 2005 Mazda6? Have some rash and brake-dust stains, but no cracks or bends. They currently have all-seasons on them, I could look into having them removed if you were interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I am going to try to stick to wheels from a cx7 or cx9 to keep the same look.

Rawyzf -- Are you still looking for a set of CX-9 20's? If so, I am in the process of buying a 2010 CX9 GT and I will be replacing the stock wheels after I get it (supposed to pick it up this week). I'd say that the only problem would be that the wheels are in near new condition, with only 14k miles on the vehicle, so maybe nicer than what you are looking for. If you are still in the market, let me know and we can discuss further. Just joined this forum while trying to decide if I wanted a CX9 or Acadia, but I'd be happy to provide references to prove I am legit, as well as contact information. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back