WTB: 3rd Gen Mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-rock240

Contributor
:
'11 Subaru WRX/'01 Legacy Wagon
I am looking for a set of mirrors to replace my DX mirrors.

My car goes in the body shop in a few weeks and I would like to get some mirrors that can be painted at the same time.

I believe the mirrors are the same operationally and the only difference is the entire MSP mirror is painted, while the others have the paintable cap. Either or would be good for me.

I still have to research what else besides the dash switch I need for the swap, so please let me know if you have any info on that. Thanks!

Got a set of mirrors off my MP3. They are painted laser blue mica. Sold the MP3 so I have no need for them. Located in NYC. Hit me up if you are interested. I also have a few other parts for sale too.

1)DG carbon fiber grill
2)Racing Beat axle back
3)Altezza tails
4)Stock mirrors(as above)

Pete

Have a set of Road Vision mirrors for sale. They are black, manual ones. They are also the ones from APC. Don't know if that makes a difference or not. But they are in mint condition. Never been used and opened only once to take a pic on them for selling. I decided to paint my stock mirrors and have no use for these. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Thanks, but I want the stock looking mirrors. Let me know how your stock mirrors come out painted. The bodyshop said they didn't think the DX mirrors would come out good.

none of the factory painted mirrors have manual adjustment... so unless you want to add power mirrors to your DX, you're going to have to paint your stock DX mirrors

I have a pair of stock black dx mirrors sitting in the garage. I also have a spare 3rd brake light (tan) that I believe you were looking for.

I'm planning to swap to power mirrors at this point. I was trying to make due with the DX mirrors but I like the painted mirrors more. The rough texture of the DX mirrors made the bodyshop guy nervous, he didn't think the paint would come out right.

Sam1 thanks but I need the non-DX mirrors.

Last edited:
hey if u still need the side mirrirs. check ebay i found exact oem replacements, powered and none. for about 112 for both the powered and 80 or so for the none. hop-e this helps

D-rock240 said:
I'm planning to swap to power mirrors at this point. I was trying to make due with the DX mirrors but I like the painted mirrors more. The rough texture of the DX mirrors made the bodyshop guy nervous, he didn't think the paint would come out right.

Sam1 thanks but I need the non-DX mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back